Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Yoyo Quilt Update




Exciting news people. Progress is happening. Last time we chatted, I had the yoyos in 2x4 strips. As of this past Sunday, I have all my yoyo's in these cute 8x8 squares. 

Tom called them "Mice Blankets" which was really unsettling to me. So I'm glad they will not stay in this state for long so we never have to describe them that way again.

I have 24 of these squares, and some extra which will be sewn around the perimeter. All I have to do is sew these babies together, and then BOOM! done. Finished. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel people, and it is glorious. 

I'm so glad this project will be done for this season. Don't these colors remind you of springtime? So bright, and cheery. 

If you haven't seen my first post on my yoyo quilt, click here

Did you see my post yesterday on pillows? Check it out here. 

LaterBug, CaiterBug.


No comments:

Post a Comment