Monday, May 1, 2017

New Digital Prints!

From Mid-February to Mid-March, I took a short break from my Etsy shop to recoup from the holiday rush. I worked on some household projects (aka laundry) and did a bunch of sketching! I added over 40 of the new designs I sketched to my shop last month! 


They are all available for purchase and download right now, for only $5.00!!! You can find them in the Digital Scripture Prints section of my shop, or you can search for a specific scripture in the search bar on my shop page.


A while ago, I did some research of my own to see what the most searched for scriptures were on Etsy and Pinterest. I typed in generic search words like "scripture print" "scripture art" "bible verse". Then, I wrote down which scriptures were the top results. So, when I took my break, I just went through the list and started sketching. I really feel like I am developing my own style now when it comes to designing and that's exciting. I do not have to spend as much time looking for inspiration. I can just start and create. 

Here are some of my favorites from the new designs:

You guys know I am a sucker for anything space themed!

This is one of my favorite designs out of the bunch! I love the trees. When I was thinking about this verse I thought about God's protection over us when we are in the the wilderness, and that's how I came up with imagery for this print. 

I love playing around with different color backgrounds! I want to do this more often.

This was my first super floral design, and I love how it turned out. It feels so me! I love how my style has evolved over the years.

 I decided to use water in my illustration since this verse talks about baptizing, and because it made me think of Matthew 4:18-19 
--While walking by the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon (who is called Peter) and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea, for they were fishermen.19 And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.--


Another one of my floral adventures. I love how the text is a little difficult to read in this one, and how that fits in with what the verse is saying.

Make sure to check out all of the designs on my shop! Also, if you want a scripture that you don't see on my shop, I do take requests for custom orders. Just send me a message.

Thanks for stopping by!
Laterbug, Caiterbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment